FILTA BAMBOO NATURAL CLEAN CLOTH - GREY/GREEN 2 PACK
Filta Bamboo cleaning cloths are ecologically friendly coming from a sustainable renewable resource, with FSC sourcded Bamboo and 10% cotton for ultimate cleaning cloth. 30cm x30xm & 500Gsm.
In case you wonder if Bamboo fibre is eco-friendly, the answer is yes. Unlike other methods of harvesting resources, bamboo replenishes itself as shoots grow back stronger after they are harvested. Since the roots stay in place, the survival of the plant is in no way threatened.
- Bamboo is one of the most durable fibres lasting more than 15 years in most applications. With its high intensity of absorption the bamboo filaments are extraordinary for removing liquids from surfaces. Their water-soaking capacity standout compared to the Chux variety of cloths and wipes and disposables that are thrown in the landfill within weeks of use. This cloth has years of washing capacity.
- The amazing anti-microbial properties of bamboo make it a natural, hygienic choice for cleaning surfaces.
- Bamboo is highly absorbent and dries rapidly, is odour resistant and is more manageable than cotton, it has a luxury quality finish and easily picks up liquids dirt and dust from surfaces
Bamboo basically requires lesser resources for production and interestingly the fabrics are antibacterial, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic. In simpler terms, bamboo sheets do not produce any irritation in people with sensitive skin and clean surfaces hygienically.
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Eco friendly packaging, throw into your recycling.
- Natural Fibres are biodegradable when disposed of.