GREEDY PIG ROBOTIC POOL CLEANER
There’s a bunch of debris on the bottom of the pool again!
You grab Greedy Pig robotic pool cleaner, turn it on and simply drop Greedy pig robotic pool cleaner into the pool.
No cords to run, no tangles to unwind, no control box to trip over.
It toddles off and does its thing, you go snooze in the chair!
You’re back in a couple of hours, to a pool floor so clean, you could eat off it – kind of!
Retrieve Greedy Pig, plug him in to recharge. Job done – that Bad Boy has made you a hero!
- Greedy Pig has an insatiable appetite for pool garbage
- Its 6600mAh battery has it gobbling up debris for around 120 minutes.
- Its “Full-coverage” Technology ensures no dead corner
- Greedy Pig is designed for both above-ground & in-ground pools with flat floor (or max. 15° slope) up to 120m²
- “Full Coverage” Technology: complete/half way running program ensures full coverage cleaning for the pool floor
- “Touch & Reverse” Technology: touches the wall then reverses its running direction
- “Power Detection” & “Self-Parking” Technology: moves to the pool edge automatically when the battery runs out
- “Built-in” Water Sensor: will only operate when in contact with water
- “Dual-control” system: mechanical/electrical controls to facilitate reverse operation, ensures Greedy Pig is “stuck free
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 50W
- Cleaning Surface: 120m²
- Battery Capacity: 6600mAh
- Battery Life: 120 minutes
- Charging Time: 5-6 hours
- Flow Rate: 10m³/h
- Filter Density: 180µm
- Running Speed: 16m/min
- Container Capacity: 5 litre
- Max. Pool Depth: 2m
- Net Weight: 5.7kG