$16.00 Excl GST
$18.40 Incl GST
Lemon Dishwash Detergent is a biodegradable, concentrated neutral detergent for hand washing dishes, glasses, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans. It removes any food residues, grease fats and oils efficiently leaving glass, china or metal surfaces sparkling clean. It is gentle on hands. It leaves a pleasant Lemon fragrance.
• Concentrated, highly economical
• Tough on grease and grime
• Gentle on hands
• Food safe
• Environmental Choice New Zealand licenced
• MPI (NZFSA) C32 Approved (all animal product except dairy)
• Manual dishwashing of pots, pans and cooking utensils
• Hand washing of plates, glasses and cutlery
• Hospitality - Hotels, Motels, Holiday Parks, Resorts, Casinos, Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes
• Education - Daycare / Childcare Centres, Schools, Colleges and Universities
• Health - Hospitals, Resthomes / Aged Care
• Workplaces and Offices - Lunch rooms, function rooms, kitchens
HOW TO USE
• For light soilage: Add 5-10ml of Lemon Dishwash Detergent per litre of warm/hot water.
• For heavy soilage: Use a small amount of undiluted Lemon Dishwash Detergent onto affected areas.
Scrub with a brush, sponge or pad.